Getting my first Airsoft rifle, any suggestions on where to buy?

harry84546
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I'm looking to buy my first airsoft rifle soon and I have been looking around but can't find many I like.

I'm looking for something with a full metal construction because I need it to last me a while.

Thanks!

EDIT: also any brand suggestions would also be appreciated.

Guest PT247

have a search through this part of the forum, it has tonnes of info and recommendations on places to buy.

What type of gun are you after... ie what types do YOU like the look of?

Guest PT247

before asking further questions it is probs worth reading the sticky threads as they contain all this info and much more for peeps starting out, def 100% worth reading and saves us having to repeat ourselves repeatedly! :-)

Crawley Surplus are very good, as are Action Hobbies - who have a two-tone sale on ATM, IIRC.

Airsoftzone do starter pack of very popular G&G cm16 for £159, this include gun, charger, battery, full face mask and bb. Gun is on 1 year warranty (return to shop)

• 3 weeks later...

I really like Patrol Base, made a few purchases from them the last couple of month and delivery is always speedy if not a little expensive for smaller items. Good range of stock too.

ICS, G&G CM16..

Firesupport is the land of ICS weapons.

Archived