AK2M4

Philby21

Hi folks,

I know this guy (Pete I think?) is a member on here and I hope he sees this!

Only ordered from him once so far through his website (www.ak2m4.co.uk) but despatch was very fast and well packed, cannot fault his service. Admittedly a few things seem to be out of stock on his website but he carries plenty of alternatives and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

I'll be placing another order for quite a few internal parts late next week (gear set, cylinder, cylinder head, piston head, shims, air nozzle - need to replace the gear set but decided to upgrade a few other bits at the same time) and don't doubt that the order will arrive promptly and safe.

I'm looking forward to trying out the new toys when they arrive and I'll try and remember to add to this with how well everything performs.

Phil

• Supporters

top top mofo

always worth shooting him a pm on here or FB

down to earth bloke with down to earth prices - yet shipping is bloody quick without silly postage costs

already covered:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/20130-wwwak2m4couk/#entry138973

but well respected on here

(if that don't get a super duper grovelling bonus loyalty discount then I don't know what will ;))

(if that don't get a super duper grovelling bonus loyalty discount then I don't know what will ;))

Good luck with that!! :lol:

Hey Phil, thanks for the great writeup. The ZC restock order is being processed and I'm aiming to stock all main SHS parts soon after. Hopefully the new business link with JG will mean lots more parts arriving over the coming weeks.

Always happy to chat to new customers and offer any discounts where I can :-)

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete,

Well I've just placed an order for quite a few bits :D let me know if you've got a G36 cylinder head in that restock order - that was the only bit I was missing!

Phil

Hi Phil thanks for the order buddy. I thought I had one spare somewhere but alas. I could put one in the new ZCI order but it could be 3 weeks before it gets here, maybe even longer as it's Chinese new year at the end of the month. I've asked the ZC guy for an updated shipping date - will let you know :-)

Regards

Pete

Cheers Pete,

Got everything safely Saturday morning, already rebuilt the gearbox and it's running fine - although I'm a little worried about my fps with how good an air seal it's got!!

Thanks for your help and the speedy service, I'll be back to you as soon as I'm looking for more bits.

Regards,

Phil

I might be back to you for a less powerful spring at this rate!! :lol:

Phil

• 3 months later...

Another happy purchase here, picked up a ZCI barrel for my M14 and a load of V2 gearbox parts to upgrade my Dboys PDW.

As always, brilliant communication, great prices and a pleasure to deal with.

It's got to the point where I'm purchasing monthly now as the quality of items is a good and customer service is spot on, one of the few UK retailers I'd happily spend money with :)

Cheers fella!

Thanks Hef, hope you get the PDW sorted. Lots new external stuff in stock now - perfect for building up a 2nd AEG

Any cheap supressors? Also any idea when you'll be getting some pictures up?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't speak highly enough of this fella.

Great prices, super fast delivery. Offers advice and listens.

Apparently he is even psychic going on my fubar last night.

Highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Can't speak highly enough of this fella.

Great prices, super fast delivery. Offers advice and listens.

Apparently he is even psychic going on my fubar last night.

Highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Yup I'll second that..

• 1 year later...

Nothing but praise for Ak2M4, always a fantastic service. Even let me add to my order after I placed it as I forgot bits! 

• 1 month later...
Guest scalawag

I just bought a set of Iron sights from AK2M4.  Great service, great communication and quick delivery.  Who could want more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

+1, I guess.  I just ordered some bits, they came next day, 1st class as promised, and very well packaged.  One of the few sites I've actually bookmarked and will definitely be using again.

• 6 months later...