Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

I mean everyone, there were many I did not speak to, forum names only. :)

Likewise, I did not have the opportunity to say hello to everyone. May have to wear some name badges next time to help make identification easier, although guessing their username was a laugh.

Likewise, I did not have the opportunity to say hello to everyone. May have to wear some name badges next time to help make identification easier, although guessing their username was a laugh.

Or shout your forum name/name when hit.

"Sacarathe Hit"

"triggerhappy Hit"

"quack quack Hit"

"Jedi Hit"

Pitty the fool with numbers in their names here.

• Root Admin

I'm ok thanks. I picked my username when I was 13 and have regretted it ever since I was 14.

Mostly picked because I thought it was original enough that no one else will have it and I could easily create logins everywhere. Nope: There's a 30 year old man in the States who got there first and continued to take the username from under me on any new game releases when I needed to create a new account. These days I'm usually first though, and it gives me great pleasure in knowing he's now the one who has to put one 'f'.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.