Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

No he is a Spam. A plastic American. Even better. I may be working that weekend but would love to join you. I still think Orange team sucks, better to be green and look for the armbands to shoot.

• Supporters

No he is a Spam. A plastic American. Even better. I may be working that weekend but would love to join you. I still think Orange team sucks, better to be green and look for the armbands to shoot.

That day the orange team did suck. Felt like I was playing on my own most of the day. Maybe 10 out of 50 on our side actually got stuck. Green team played well though.

• Head Moderator

Yes, they did outclass us but I took my hits . I must admit that I often forgot about the team objective as I was having so much fun learning The Mall, trying out my new Mk23 pistol, and just enjoying the thrill of getting that perfect hit. I may have lost the war but I had a good day out and some great memories of when it went well.

Well im a half yank so when we throw down in February ill have to rep the nation with a flag patch lol

So are we going to try for Dec13 and Feb date tbc? How far in advance do you need to book the mall?

• Supporters

So are we going to try for Dec13 and Feb date tbc? How far in advance do you need to book the mall?

You might get a couple of people there on the 13th but the main one is February.

I am going to email them later to see what dates its available on the Saturday night.

See if we can arrange a private evening game and then everybody play the open day on the Sunday. Might as well make a weekend of it for those who are travelling.

Oooh private game, sounds cool. What's that like mankini's and shotguns only??

• Supporters

Oooh private game, sounds cool. What's that like mankini's and shotguns only??

Urghh Jedi in a mankini no f*ckin way, would have to put that down with a real shotgun.

Small game 25ish people, gives those that dont know the layout a chance to explore.

And those that do the chance to cause a bit of carnage.

sounds good, whats the prices and shall we agree a weekend now? I know myself and a few people would prefer either of the last weekends so 20th/21st or 27th/28th.

Dont worry I will only use my soft leather paddle.

You, me the mall now!.....dont forget your eye protection! Hahaha

Hopefully ill have a nice cqb gun for it or ill be playing pistol only again....tbh pistol only at the mall was awesome and its a winning way to play imo

• Supporters

You, me the mall now!.....dont forget your eye protection! Hahaha

Hopefully ill have a nice cqb gun for it or ill be playing pistol only again....tbh pistol only at the mall was awesome and its a winning way to play imo

Well we can definitely be on different sides you can use a pistol I will use my Sig and then I can show you your opinion doesnt mean sh*t 😂

Haha my m&p fires like a rifle and what with the full auto zones being limited i wouldnt shout to loudly mister has way more experience and has played the mall way more than me.........lol

• Supporters

Up for a bet?

I reckon I can own you in that place with a nerf gun and a rubber chicken.

"OH! WE GOT DRAMA UP IN DA LOBBY!" D4 2013

Haha i am by know means the best, and i have only played there once. Ill bow down before your might.......then shoot you in the back while its turned hahahahahha

• Supporters

No drama just a bit of banter to liven things up.

I would offer you the same bet, fancy gambling your mp7?

Haha, no. Honestly, I need to sell it; never gonna go to CQB that could compare to The Mall here in the states anyway.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.