Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patrol Base.

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

skeeter

skeeter

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

• Guns: G & G CM 16
    Blackwater 1911
    ASG Scorpion Evo
    G &G CM RK47
    ASG SAS 12 Tri shot
    U/K VSR 10

• Loadouts: Desert DPM
    Woodland DPM
    PMC

• Sites: Brit tac
Just had my scorpion evo repaired by Patrol base. Excellent service. Friendly bunch of lads who obviously know their stuff.
Highly recommended.
Anyone in Yorkshire or North of England, it's definitely worth a trip to Huddersfield to see them.

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts

Yep, high recommendation from me too. Made an order with some BBs in, but the bag broke in transit and the BBs were everywhere (and rather dirty). One quick e-mail and a replacement was on its way and scheduled for delivery just a day after I received the initial order.

Tip-top customer service, but I've come to expect that having used them a fair deal in the past and had good dealings with them then too.

Cold3lit3

Cold3lit3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: ASG Scorpion Evo

• Sites: F&O
    Trojan

I ordered a pack of 3 mags for my Evo and they sent me a free PB patch too, thought it was a nice touch

borderdaz

borderdaz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• Guns: G&G TR4-18, Umarex G36c, WE G18c, Cyma MP5k, Cyma 028a, Well MB01 and Hk3P WE SIG P226

• Loadouts: ATACS FG and condor battle belt

• Sites: NSC and No limits

I have used them had no problems did use landwarrior but found there customer service rubbish so changed to patrol base and I am glad I did  :D

shortman

shortman

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

• Guns: PTS RM4 CQB
    WE M&P9 SAI
    ICS MP5A5

• Loadouts: WAS Ricas (multicam)
    Pcs mtp ubacs
    Pcs mtp combats
    or
    Jeans and a longsleeve top

• Sites: Ucap sites
    The mall
    Airbourne airsoft sites
    Okto8 sites
Ordered an moe style illumination kit and some kraylon spray. They sent me a fast helmet gopro mount instead of my illumination kit.

Phoned them and they asked me to email a pic of the wrong item, heard back from them after the email and have been told my illumination kit will be with me next week and to keep the gopro mount as a way of saying sorry for the error!

Will defo use them again and lwa have lost all my custom to patrolbase as lwa suck at customer service.
Steven Wright's law: " If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

Drewster211

Drewster211

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: WE Glock 23
    Specna Arm M4

• Loadouts: 8Fields Tactical Vest
    CS95

• Sites: Colchester Airsoft
I used them all the time! Bought quite a lot of stuff from them and they are my first stop if I need anything!
The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country.
- General Patton

xXAfterBiteXx

xXAfterBiteXx

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: Modified G&G GR16
    USP 45 match
    G&G Xtreme 45

• Loadouts: Assault
    Runner

• Sites: Kirton Lindsey
    Combat Zone
    Phoenix
Patrol Base is a good, reliable supplier.
I ordered some nuprol .25g bb's from them... 9000 to be exact. They emailed me saying that they were out of stock(but would restock the following week) and apologised, suggesting they could either remove the order or change them for Blasters and refund the difference. I replied and an hour or so later they emailed me back saying they were intact being restocked that day and so would I like to change them back to nuprols (which I did). They arrived within 2 days (which is faster than the postage I paid for!) and had a free patch included!

Dannn

Dannn

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

• Guns: None yet
I got some mags and a sling from them prefer Monday evening and had the kit Wednesday, all tracked they even send text messages asking if there's a safe place to leave the delivery of I'm out.
1st class service, I'll be using them again

RILiON

RILiON

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: G&G firehawk

• Loadouts: Contractor

• Sites: Epsom bunker
Ordered to ares mid caps and got a free patch too, bought a stubby silencer and both parcels I got an email with an hour time frame for delivery. Real nice touch as I'm out a lot and miss a lot of packages first time round.

djben9

djben9

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

• Guns: ICS CXP-UK1, M4 EBB, G33 F

• Loadouts: Whatevers comfy.....with big pockets

• Sites: Gunman Tuddenham, Urban Assault (RAF Upwood), RIFT (Cottenham)

hi guys

slightly away from a first newbie post but, having taken many years....eeer 2001 I think to get to a site, reading forums though, drooling over the online stores and putting it off, getting FFZ emails etc, finally off on sat to Urbanassault (RAF Upwood, brothers stag do if anyone here will be there??). As I know deep down it wont be my last game I thought id buy a few basics from them for the day....and future, placed order on Monday, should be here Wednesday all going well, took a while to answer phone but excellent service so far....roll on the next few games so I can spend some cash without the wife knowing with them!......ok off to oldnewbie area

hagar66

hagar66

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

• Guns: ASG Scorpion Evo 3
    Tokyo Marui SG226 E2
    M9 Beretta

• Loadouts: Multicam Trousers/UBAC
    Multicam Warrior Recon Plate Carrier
    Multicam lid
    Bolle X1000

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
Yep no problems with these guys and will definitely use again, especially after ordering then phoning up quite a bit later to order more goodies and they made sure it all came out next day and as stated threw in a free PB patch which was nice of them

ImTriggerHappy

ImTriggerHappy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3145 posts
Had two guns delivered today no problems.
Service was great when I rang with a query and when they rang me with a query about the order. Quick and emailed me every step of the way. Probably my new main supplier.

PhillRC

PhillRC

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Loadouts: south wales

ordered a glock 18c and it broke in 2 days, ordered another because i needed it straight away still haven't got it. 

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts

When did you order it?

PhillRC

PhillRC

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

When did you order it?

last friday 

Dannn

Dannn

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

• Guns: None yet
Give them a call, I've had nothing but 1st class service from them, I've had maybe 8 deliveries from them

ImTriggerHappy

ImTriggerHappy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3145 posts
I ordered from them on Friday afternoon and everything was delivered Tuesday. That was even with replacing connectors for deans. Give them a ring.

PhillRC

PhillRC

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I have the product the sold me was out of stock and didn't contact me about it till yesterday, I'll hopefully have it Tomorow for my first skirmish on Sunday

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts

Damn, I hope they get it sorted - they should be able to. Good luck on your first!

PhillRC

PhillRC

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I've got the gun now all ready for Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users