Me Vs the entire team

Andrew1603
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Basically, im renting our local airsoft site out for me and 17 friends to celebrate my 18th birthday in March. Now they have challenged me, at the end of the day, to have a match where it's just me Vs the rest of them. What do you think the best tactic would be to assure the best chance of vicory?

I'm the most experienced of them, some of them have been once or twice but the rest are airsoft newbies :P there's a few girls going too, and they aren't exactly "combat able".

But yeah, what do you think is the best option for me? I think i'd get hit easily if I sat and defended, so im thinking quick ambushes and keep moving.

Some info:

The area is hilly and bushy, with lots of places for ambush

I guns I will be taking will be my fully upgraded VSR-10, MP5 and M203 grenade launcher.

Hopefully you can help somehow, because it'l be epic if I win this!

Cheers,

Andrew

• AF-UK Founding Member

I wouldn't go with the ambush idea, too easy for them to spot you imo and if they do you'll have hard job getting away from 17 people :P

I'd say it's best to dig in somewhere that can only be approached from one angle, and set yourself up to take them all out. Ideally letting them get quite close before opening up. That way I think should be easiest for you.

Hi guys,

Basically, im renting our local airsoft site out for me and 17 friends to celebrate my 18th birthday in March. Now they have challenged me, at the end of the day, to have a match where it's just me Vs the rest of them. What do you think the best tactic would be to assure the best chance of vicory?

I'm the most experienced of them, some of them have been once or twice but the rest are airsoft newbies :P there's a few girls going too, and they aren't exactly "combat able".

But yeah, what do you think is the best option for me? I think i'd get hit easily if I sat and defended, so im thinking quick ambushes and keep moving.

Some info:

The area is hilly and bushy, with lots of places for ambush

I guns I will be taking will be my fully upgraded VSR-10, MP5 and M203 grenade launcher.

Hopefully you can help somehow, because it'l be epic if I win this!

Cheers,

Andrew

dig in, pop a few off with vsr let them get close and hammer them with mp5 and grenade launcher ?

Now that you mention it the dig in idea seems like a good one....

Hopefully the grenade launcher and whizzing of the sniper rifle BB's scares them enough that they give up :P I can see this idea being a challenge.

Get up high... I dont mean up a tree... like bed yourself in at the highest point of a hill etc so they have to work to get up to you

It will give you a bit more time to take aim cose i dont think that will be orgenised enough to pepper pot up there XP

Archived