Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

taiwangun.com

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Shortenhauzen

Shortenhauzen

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: G&G T4 CQB-R
    JG M4 S-SYSTEM
    KJW KP-06
    KJW Glock G23

• Sites: Island Recon - Isle Of Wight

I have ordered a couple of gas mags for my KJW KP-06 . Ordered last Friday so will see when they turn up and let you know !!

marty dog

marty dog

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: CYMA MP5
So,

Ordered a whole heap of stuff last week. Came today on time and everything was there and in good order. I live in NI and so was a little worried about gettin the fps etc right. Emailed taiwangun to downgrade and they did it.

Rushed home at lunch cos my girlfriend was the one who received the package. Couldnt be happier. Was like a kid at christmas.

Pretty sure ill be ordering again from them

Cady

Cady

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

• Guns: WE Biohazard M92
    Cyma MP5 SD6

• Sites: The Towers

Mine is expected to be delivered monday. Ordered and then went a week without hearing anything, so i emailed and asked for an update. Got told there had been an error and they'd prep it immediately. So a little longer to wait than everyone else but the apology was good enough for me.

I also asked for a spring downgrade,think all of their SMG's are a bit hot for CQB.

marty dog

marty dog

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: CYMA MP5
Hopefull it wont be delayed any longer lad. Ive a milsim to go to and my order was for that. if mine hadve been delayed id have been ragin

Josh95

Josh95

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• Guns: have had just about everything, currently none

• Loadouts: Light weight as possible

• Sites: South East

i'm going to buy some stuff from them this weekend ill post how it goes

DEF

DEF

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

• Guns: CA M15A4
    M16a1 (x2)
    CYMA 048 AKM
    TM Beretta 92F (x2)
    TM 1911A1 (x2)
    Stti MK23 (x2)
    CAW M79

• Loadouts: 1st Air Cav (1969)
    SWAT
    Somali Pirate
    Confused newbie

• Sites: XSite Lane End
    The Outpost
    The Mall, Reading
Ordered a hefty amount of stuff (to my mind anyway) from TWG in January.

Cyma AKM 048
Stti MK23 Stealth Assassin
DE M56B Shotgun
2 x Cyma 500-round mags
Pistol case
Double gun bag.

All for less than £230, delivered.

Brilliant service - delivered within 5 days, including a spring downgrade on the AK. I'll have no hesitation in ordering from them again (especially as the exchange rate is so good right now!). No customs issues - just put the UKARA numbat where they tell youAttached File  image.jpg   138.67KB   1 downloads

Josh95

Josh95

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

DEF whats the 48m shoot like, thats what im buying from them 

• DEF likes this

Shortenhauzen

Shortenhauzen

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: G&G T4 CQB-R
    JG M4 S-SYSTEM
    KJW KP-06
    KJW Glock G23

• Sites: Island Recon - Isle Of Wight

My mags turned up fine , So would be happy to order again .

DEF

DEF

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

• Guns: CA M15A4
    M16a1 (x2)
    CYMA 048 AKM
    TM Beretta 92F (x2)
    TM 1911A1 (x2)
    Stti MK23 (x2)
    CAW M79

• Loadouts: 1st Air Cav (1969)
    SWAT
    Somali Pirate
    Confused newbie

• Sites: XSite Lane End
    The Outpost
    The Mall, Reading

DEF whats the 48m shoot like, thats what im buying from them

Annoyingly, I haven't had a proper chance to use it yet. I'm off to The Mall on Thursday however so I'll let you have an update then!

SteSmith10

SteSmith10

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: M4 & Beretta M9
I don't have a UKARA number yet but wanted to order some stuff from their as they seem to be the cheapest out there, or has anyone got any suggestions? Need to be two tone that I can then remove?
Thanks

Samurai

Samurai

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1322 posts

• Guns: Compact Precision Rifle
    Bar-10
    G3
    Mp5k
    MK23

• Sites: Strikeforce Badlands

If it's a RIF, it needs to be two-tone (I don't know if they two-tone the guns, my guess they don't), and you can't remove it until you got defence.

SteSmith10

SteSmith10

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi, I read this on the beginners guide..
"not illegal for a regular skirmisher to 'manufacture an RIF', ie strip the two-tone paint off (with Fairy Power Spray). Therefore, do whatever you need to do to get a Realistic looking Assault Rifle."
So I can't buy one and take the paint off? I wanted to get my own kit rather than renting

Samurai

Samurai

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1322 posts

• Guns: Compact Precision Rifle
    Bar-10
    G3
    Mp5k
    MK23

• Sites: Strikeforce Badlands

Being a regular skirmisher is the defence. The easiest way to prove you are is being registered in the UKARA database.

If you have defence, you can modify an imitation firearm to make it realistic = paint a 2 tone or remove the bright paint from it.

I do not know from the top of my head if you need to be 18+ to do so.

SteSmith10

SteSmith10

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I'm 22 anyway so that's not a problem haha
Thanks for the help - appreciate it

Cady

Cady

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

• Guns: WE Biohazard M92
    Cyma MP5 SD6

• Sites: The Towers

I  got my gear today. Pros: Everything i ordered came. Cons: One of the mags was damaged (possibly not TG's fault and it was only £6) and they forgot to derate the spring so i'll need to change it so i can be site legal. I'd order from them again though.

Hibernator

Hibernator

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Guns: ICS M4: CQB, CASV, Diablo, Tsunami. TM M14 DMR, P90

Just got through one of their cheap MP5 packages (plastic JG MP5, torch handguard, claw mount and red dot) for a bit of CQB fun.  Curse you CBS Action for showing Ultimate Farce for the millionth time.  Anyone know where I can storm a plane? :)

Took less than a week to arrive, price was good - although the torch is rubbish it looks the part!

They don't seem to have downgraded it as requested - their chrono readings show it doing just over 350.  Hopefully I can run a few mags through it and leave the spring compressed to bring it down a smidge.

All in all I'm pretty happy.  Cheap light gun for CQB and no fuss delivery etc..  I would use them again, just a shame the shipping is quite high so for smaller items it's cheaper to go with Hong Kong!

Josh95

Josh95

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Just got through one of their cheap MP5 packages (plastic JG MP5, torch handguard, claw mount and red dot) for a bit of CQB fun.  Curse you CBS Action for showing Ultimate Farce for the millionth time.  Anyone know where I can storm a plane? :)

Took less than a week to arrive, price was good - although the torch is rubbish it looks the part!

They don't seem to have downgraded it as requested - their chrono readings show it doing just over 350.  Hopefully I can run a few mags through it and leave the spring compressed to bring it down a smidge.

All in all I'm pretty happy.  Cheap light gun for CQB and no fuss delivery etc..  I would use them again, just a shame the shipping is quite high so for smaller items it's cheaper to go with Hong Kong!

if it is doing just over 350 you could clip a bit of the spring maybe?

Hibernator

Hibernator

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Guns: ICS M4: CQB, CASV, Diablo, Tsunami. TM M14 DMR, P90

Yeah - just a lot of faff stripping it down.  I had a metal one from Hong Kong a while ago that was doing 420, and I remember what a nightmare it was to get apart :)

The TWG chrono readings are pretty much 351, 353, 352 etc...  so hopefully I can get it to settle down a little without getting the tools out :)

Hellboy88

Hellboy88

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Just received my second order from Taiwangun.com. Must say, very very pleased.

First order contained eotech clone, magnifier, STTI (Y&P) Mk23 clone and spare mags.

Second contained P&J SR-25 (their own 'upgraded' A&K), spare mags and scope laser combo.

All came through with no issues at all, quick delivery and helpful service. The SR-25 is looking very good, sounding great and seemingly (though not tested it to great length due to dissertation writing/lack of space) performing nicely. Consistent 460 fps (+/-1). Just need to change the fire selector to lock to semi auto.

Josh95

Josh95

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

i think theyre great, bought a few things from them came to me in 4 days (as they said) and their prices are unbeatable i think 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users