Two Tone Whats The Point ?

lukeyboy96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry teamhatchett you are very wrong.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1084940.ece

It is very easy to be killed by an air-rifle if hit in the head!check out google.

I've seen a flash bang do serious damage to a mate of mine's hand!

Or maybe a tart with every gun you buy! I'd have a huge collection and a devorce settlement lol

Sorry teamhatchett you are very wrong.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1084940.ece

It is very easy to be killed by an air-rifle if hit in the head!check out google.

I've seen a flash bang do serious damage to a mate of mine's hand!

big difference between air rifle and airsoft gun LOL

OK, so it's settled, Instead of having two tone, we have attrqative women attatched to our weponry. Sounds like a plan.

Im up for that! :P

also banning airsoft and guns is a crowd pleaser unfortunately, thats probably half the reason the goverment do it - for votes. And in the news about a month ago there were these mums protesting about toy (not realistic) guns that dont fire anything or look real being sold at a sweetshop. This country is becoming a nanny state :blink:

You can't just ban everything. even if the goverment did ban everything gun related kids are still gonna play guns with their fingers. and toy guns, airsoft and paintball are positive ways to get the need for a real gun out of kids system. I'm 13 and ive been a gun maiac my whole life lol.

sorry for the long post

You can't just ban everything.

I agree i mean even if there did it would just drive poeple to find a way of buying them illegalily then the "goverment" has another problem on there hands....

• Supporters

imporovedttguns.jpg[/url]

Artists Impression of new - improved - Identification for non realisitc imitation firearms

As you can clearly see, there is no way for this gun to now be mistaken in any way for a RIF and it is more pleasing to the eye that bright green.

The attractive design also does not remove any of the practical function of the weapon, as you can see a suppressor and sights can still be mounted.

If different female models are avaliable with red-hair, I'll happily accept it as a replacement for two-tones...or RiFs for that matter....

Just out of interest....how did a debate about 2-tones end up like this? :lol:

Only forum I know where a discussion on the laws can end up into a debate about having women's under garments, and then the women themselves being put on guns!

best. thread. ever!

yh, everyone wud buy the guns just for the attractive ladies! but come on lets be realistic here..

they shud be doing the washing up or cooking..

Legalize weapons imo,

Example,

Car jacker has a gun, civilians don't, Car jacker takes the car.

Car Jacker has a gun, civilians have weapons also, Car jacker thinks twice.

:lol:

lol simple.... effective xD (thought it is of course a double edged battle axe theory!... but when i come to power it will be!)

Archived