Things that have made you laugh :)

griff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Post things that have made you laugh will playing aisoft.

In an attempt to storm a room my friend tryed to throw a grenade in to the room but some how manged to hit the door frame the next thing about 5 people are running and shouting away and the boom one hell of a team kill nearly wet myself lets say he did throw any more grenades that day. :)

I have no idea how it happened, but:

Someone got very confused, and lost in the site.

Saw a group of guys ahead and started to assault their position.

It wasn't until after he'd taken 5 out, and he himself had been taken out did he realise he'd assaulted his own team.

Failing that - getting hit, in about 6 feet of open ground (trees all around) Suddenly, the teams support gunner (with a PARA SAW) knocks me onto my back, grabs my colar, and firing the SAW 1 handed, drags me into cover, to medic me, ala Srgt Griggs in Modern Warfare (I'm sorry, its the only thing I can relate it to!)

Definitly not expecting that.

Same day as the one Hubert was talking about (i think), one of the marshels is explaing the next mission when another marshel comes up behind him and fires his blank 9mm pistol next to his ear, surprising and defening the c**p out of him and the he jumps up about 5 feet into the air! Needless to say, the said marshel was shouting "WHAT?" for the rest of the day :)

• Supporters

some guy cocked his GBB and tried to fire it wouldn't fire so he looked down the barrel went off into his lip had about 15 people laughing there heads off and we all joked saying he should take the hit because its suicide :P

good times.

Sorry Lep, but different day. 1st time we went to that site.

However, I remember that moment. I disinctly remember said marshal had bleeding ears for the afternoon.

One more marshel story here for you

The owner of the site pulled a pin on a 9mm BFG and said to the marshel next to him

"here hold this for a second" and ran

Needless to say that marshel wasnt very happy

Archived