New Plate Carrier

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So i`m after a 6094 Plate Carrier in OD or Coyote Brown anyone got one they can Recommend or know where i can get one Pref in the UK Excluding ActionHobbie`s who no longer reply to My Bombardment of E-Mail`s and who only have the Tan one In YUCK!

• 2 weeks later...
So i`m after a 6094 Plate Carrier in OD or Coyote Brown anyone got one they can Recommend or know where i can get one Pref in the UK Excluding ActionHobbie`s who no longer reply to My Bombardment of E-Mail`s and who only have the Tan one In YUCK!

try ebairsoft not in the uk but they are trust worthy use them all the time but you will have to wait about 2 weeks for it to get to you :)

I think military1st stock one by flyye, not sure on colour i'll have a look though :)

Sorry mate they dont have the coyote brown in stock, and there is no sign of an OD one, your best bet in that case is either a tan or go to ebairsoft, sorry i couldnt be of more help. :(

Archived